- Solo Practitioner
My name is Susan Deschler. My main practice areas are Criminal and Traffic Law.
I graduated from the University of WI-Parkside in 1994 and The John Marshall Law School in Chicago, IL, in 2001. I graduated in the top 25% of my law school class and was selected to be an Editor on The John Marshall Law School Journal of Computer and Information Law. The Comment I drafted was chosen for publication.
After law school, I was a member of Adjunct Faculty at UW-Parkside, teaching Legal Research & Writing to undergraduate students. I was also elected to serve as a Kenosha County Board Supervisor.
The majority of my practice in WI was as a solo practitioner, in the area of criminal and family law. I also was appointed to serve as a Court Commissioner in the 6th and 7th Judicial Districts.
I moved to Colorado the Spring of 2015. Prior to returning to private practice, I served as the Deputy District Attorney for County Court in Clear Creek County. I have been a licensed attorney for over 15 years and look forward to assisting each client with their legal situation. I am respectful and dedicated to being the best advocate for every client.
I have 4 adult children--Derek, Ashley, Collin, and Kyle.
Areas of Practice
- Traffic Violations
- Criminal Defense
- Drug Violations
- The John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois
- Honors: Graduated in the Top 25% of Class
- University of Wisconsin–Parkside
- Adjunct Faculty, Taught Legal Research & Writing, UW-Parkside
Past Employment Positions
- County Court in Clear Creek County, Deputy District Attorney
- Kenosha County Board Supervisor
- Court Commissioner in the 6th and 7th Judicial Districts